Child Care Worker
Little Flower is seeking Child Care Workers for our Residential Treatment Center (RTC).
- Supervise the activities of the children residing in the Cottages to ensure that rules and procedures are followed
- Assist in organizing, supervising, and participating in recreational and other group activities
- Instruct children on personal hygiene
- Supervise and participate in maintaining the cleanliness of the cottage
- May be expected to prepare and supervise meals and assist in the housekeeping of the residence
- Enter information concerning activity of residents during a shift into the Cottage Log, and prepare incident reports as required.
- Some knowledge of the methods and techniques of dealing with adolescent behavior, of group leadership, and of appropriate disciplinary procedures
- A valid New York State driver’s license
- Associate’s degree minimum.
Various part-time and full-time shifts available.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com.