DIRECT CARE WORKER
Little Flower is seeking Direct Care Worker’s to provide direct care for developmentally disabled adults residing in an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) and Individual Residential Alternative (IRA) operated by the agency.
The Direct Care worker is responsible for the overall care, safety, and well-being of the residents in care. They assist with their daily living activities, and ensures that goals and objectives are carried out for each of the residents to whom assigned.
- On Call Workers
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
The qualified applicant must possess the following:
- Dispense medication, if AMAP certified.
- Completes goals, programs, and tokens for assigned residents.
- Record daily data collection in client’s record.
- May be required to prepare and supervise meals and assist in the housekeeping of the residence.
- May be required to assist the residents with their personal hygiene.
- May be required to assist in organizing, supervising, and participating in recreational activities.
- May be required to transport residents to doctors, recreational outings, etc.
- Performs related tasks, as required.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, attention: Germain Tillery at: Brooklynemail@example.com.