Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist has the primary responsibility of investigating, reviewing, documenting and analyzing documentation within OPWDD. The Quality Assurance Specialist will conduct periodic file and program audits, as well as review electronic records and reports generated through Therap to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. The Quality Assurance Specialist will perform related work as needed.
- Little Flower is looking for an individual with extensive knowledge of OPWDD regulations. Preferably this individual comes from a QA background and has extensive experience working with IRMA and WISR.
- Knowledge of OPWDD Regulations and IRMA essential.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations, standards, and policies pertaining to documentation, billing and internal audits/reviews.
- Strong communication, written, and analytical skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff;
- Must have excellent computer skills with the ability to create, maintain and navigate computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; Strict confidentiality a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with at least two years’ experience and knowledge of OPWDD programs.
This position is located in Queens and Wading River, NY and will require periodic travel to local offices, and job specific external meetings in NYC five boroughs and Long Island. A valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are needed.
Qualified candidates should forward their requests for consideration to:
Director of Human Resources
Little Flower Children and Family Services