How Can You Help Little Flower?
Fred Rogers famously said in an interview that his mother would tell him to “always look for the helpers” when a catastrophe occurred. “There will always be helpers,” he said, citing medical workers and others who come into a troubled situation. “Because if you look for the helpers, you’ll know there’s hope.”
We have heard from many of you wishing to be a helper – thank you! In that spirit of looking for helpers, we are in need of helpers to help fill the resource gaps to maintain steady program delivery during these unprecedented and uncertain times You can help by:
- Clicking here to donate online
- Being a leader in assisting Little Flower to find more helpers by sharing this link on your social media pages: https://littleflowerny.thankyou4caring.org/
- Donating much-needed items like PPE, hand sanitizer, and other health and hygiene products such as hand and body soap, body lotion, toothpaste, shampoo and condition, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, etc. If you would like to help in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information and details.
You can make a gift securely online by clicking the Donate Now button at any time. We also accept checks — please make checks payable to Little Flower Children and Family Services of NY and mail to:Little Flower Children and Family Services of NY Development Office 2450 North Wading River Road Wading River, NY 11792
- Stay informed: Sign up for our e-newsletter, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, view our videos on YouTube, and connect with us on LinkedIn.
- Product donation: Donate products to support our programs, our events, or the daily operations at Little Flower. In-kind gifts are accepted on Mondays and Thursdays ONLY. Please call ahead to arrange a special drop-off time. 631.929.6200.
- Share a talent, skill, or knowledge: You can offer professional services using your skills, strengths, personal and professional experiences to enrich the lives of the children and families we help.
- Volunteer: We’re looking for individuals, families, social and civic organizations, corporations, and skilled professionals with time to spare and a passion for helping those in need!
- Sponsor a Program: Make an impact! Financial support allows us to implement program enhancements throughout the agency, focusing on continuing education, independent living, work and family, and community well-being.
Gifts of Stock: Securities which are traded on the New York or American Stock Exchange in the U.S. may be donated to Little Flower. To obtain more information on the process of donating stocks and securities please contact Karen Curley, VP of Development at email@example.com or 631-929-6200 x6929.
Little Flower is a not-for-profit 501c3 organization. All gifts are tax-deductible, within statutory limitations, as a charitable donation.