How Can You Help Little Flower?
Thank you for your interest in Making the Promise of a Better Life a Reality!
Hundreds of children of all ages and all races live with foster parents throughout NYC and Long Island or in cottages on our Monsignor John T. Fagan campus in Wading River, separated from the warmth of their parents by illness, poverty, or some other traumatic event. Little Flower is proud to care for these children when no one else will.
For the over 400 adults with developmental disabilities who rely on Little Flower through family care or at one of our residential homes, we are their security. These individuals count on us to provide the respect and dignity that they deserve and to help them realize their full potential as human beings and contributing members of their community.
Without the help and support of dedicated and caring individuals, foundations and corporations, we couldn’t make any of this happen. In whatever area you choose to serve, please know you are fulfilling a significant role– Thank You!
You can make a gift securely online by clicking the Donate Now button at any time. We also accept checks — please make checks payable to Little Flower Children and Family Services of NY and mail to:Little Flower Children and Family Services of NY Development Office 2450 North Wading River Road Wading River, NY 11792
- Sponsor or Attend an Event
- Stay informed: Sign up for our e-newsletter, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, view our videos on YouTube and connect with us on LinkedIn.
- Product donation: Donate products to support our programs, our events, or the daily operations at Little Flower. In-kind gifts are accepted on Mondays and Thursdays ONLY. Please call ahead to arrange a special drop-off time. 631.929.6200 x7171.
- Share a talent, skill, or knowledge: You can offer professional services using your skills, strengths, personal and professional experiences to enrich the lives of the children and families we help.
- Volunteer: We’re looking for individuals, families, social and civic organizations, corporations and skilled professionals with time to spare and passion for helping those in need!
- Sponsor a Program: Make an impact! Financial support allows us to implement program enhancements throughout the agency, focusing on continuing education, independent living, work and family, and community well-being.
For more information about giving opportunities, please contact Carrie Sackett, VP, Development at: 718-875-3500 ext. 5990 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little Flower is a not-for-profit 501c3 organization. All gifts are tax-deductible, within statutory limitations, as a charitable donation.